SADE is a not-for-profit kink and BDSM dynamic education initiative. We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible, safe, and consent-focused education for everyone interested in kink and BDSM-based dynamics. All instructors are vetted for credibility and ethical standards.
We believe in supporting the community at large, and donate a portion of our proceeds to charity.
Our vision is to provide an accessible and inclusive space for all to learn about power exchange and authority transfer dynamics –regardless of race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, kink or dynamic.
1. SADE believes that Black Lives Matter, Black Trans Lives Matter, sex work is work, what happens in someone’s uterus is their business, and adhere to a zero-tolerance policy of racism, homophobia or xenophobia.
2. We are committed to service to community, and donate a portion
of our proceeds to charity every year.
3. We vet all of our presenters for credibility and integrity.
4. We compensate our presenters for their time and expertise.
5. We encourage respectful and inclusive participation in our classes.