Want to use our content? View the SADE content guidelines below. Contact us with any questions!
What SADE Content You Can Use and How
- You can share links to any of our content by email and social media. We’ll love you for it!
- You can republish in full any SADE-original images (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, infographics), videos, or SlideShares by copying or embedding them and including them in your content – as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below. (Note: This does not include any stock images we’ve purchased for use in our content.)
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 75 words of any of our text content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc., as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below.
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web. This avoids SEO penalties.
- Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill requests for original files (e.g. PDFs, PPTs, DOCs, or original video files). Sorry!
- You cannot make monetize our content.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (i.e., using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We love that you want to share it, please share the original link instead. Thank you!
Content Attribution Policy
- Attribute SADE as the source.
- Link to the original SADE source you’re referencing:
- For references to a SADE blog article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you’re referencing.
- For references to SADE’s downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
Thanks for the content love. We appreciate it!